Saturday, January 1, 2011

Maybe it's time to start on my blog again...

The new year is starting,and I really want to start writing on my blog again. The title says it all, I have a lot of stuff and nonsense in my head and would like to write about it more often

A couple of things going on in my life. I have a job that I love!! This place is great and I enjoy going to work every day.:) It's so hard to say that about your job..but i truly enjoy spending time there.:)

Another little something going in my life. I am expecting a third child with my hubby, a total surprise but the shock is wearing off and we are very excited about this. Our little one is due July 1st and I am sure i will post pictures of my growing belly as well as the baby.:)

With the new year starting I decided to try my 365 Project. If you don't know what this is..basically is taking a picture a day for a whole year. This is supposed to push you and inspire you to get better at taking pictures.:) So I will be starting this.
This is all for now.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment