Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Been busy... and life got in the way..


I haven't been online much, a lot of things are going on in my life, and I have to organize myself and my time better.
I finish reading the twilight series and started reading the second book in the Southern Vampire Series, the book is really good so far.
Work is going good, I am still trying to get the hang of things, I need to work on my leadership, i can be such a pushover...
This is all i have so far, my head is full of crazy thoughts and total randomness, but i am not going to bore the people that might be reading this...:)

3 comments:

  1. You've done a lot of reading! You know where I am if you need randomly chit chat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you, Rubes! Take care of yourself! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched the TrueBlood season 1 that is based on this books. I'm not sure if I want to read this books though. What do you think? Should I read them?

    ReplyDelete