Monday, April 13, 2009

The title of my blog could not be more perfect...

So, i have a few things to share.
First, I HAVE A JOB!! I got hired and will start working as a preschool teacher tomorrow Tuesday. I will be working with 4-5 year old, and i am kind of excited. I hope that I get used to the place and to the kids fast, there is nothing more frustrating than working with children and not knowing their names, "Hey....you.....don't run in the classroom" or "Ummm, what is the name of the boy in the blue shirt?... he just threw a toy"...it's very frustrating...I think i am going to stick little "Hello my name is..." stickers on their backs so that i learn fast, after all it's good for them to see their name written, right??
For those of you that don't know me well, i have worked with preschool kids before, i have close to 5 years of experience, so i know how to work with them. It has it's rewards and you have to have "it" to work with children...unfortunately i have worked with people that don't have "it"
Second, I started reading Twilight a few days ago, i kept thinking why is it that everybody gets addicted to this book, and i also kept thinking that it was not going to happen to me, because i saw the movie first, i know what is going to happen...well I was wrong.... I went to bed at 2:00am last night because i could not put it down, and what is the first thing (well, like the fifth thing) that i do this morning?? Layed on the couch to read some more...*sigh* I am afraid to say this out loud but it's a pretty darn good book...Now, i am almost 3/4 of the way done and i don't' want the book to end, because i am going to have to buy the second one...
Yesterday it was Easter, and it was rainy and windy here, so we stayed inside all day, we did our traditional Easter Egg Hunt indoors (not by my choice) and the kids loved what they got, unfortunately the Easter bunny is broke this year, but they didn't seem to mind...that makes the Easter Bunny happy.:)
And finally...here is another page i made, again, i am just a beginner, but I like doing this, i like to have to have this creative outlet...it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment